Thales Jacobi: PHP Developer and Systems Analyst
Errors and error messages
- this[i].style is undefined
- uncaught exception: Syntax error, unrecognized expression
- $.parseJSON() not working - JSON problem is usually not printing out what you wanted to. Probably this is a JSON string formatting issue.
Improving your code
- Current API version API/1.4.2 (April 2010) Check the difference between this and the older version.
- Add on plugins made by jQuery community
- A mailing list is available for developers in the jQuery's community
- Use the compressed code for speed and the uncompressed for debugging (if working with plugins)
Which API to use?
For speed I recommend use Google's API jQuery library. Load JQuery and UI (need to use UI to animate colors):